SebaKMT EasyLoc Cam Locator
The Easyloc Cam is specially designed for the location of Sewer TV Cameras. The 3 frequencies (512 Hz and 33 kHz) are the most common and are all supported by the Easyloc Cam.
Easyloc Cam is a welcome economical and technical solution to utility locating incorporating a rugged housing, automatic digital display and high quality features for greater productivity at lower operational costs. As a single active frequency locating instrument, the Easyloc employs the proven 33 kHz frequency for most locating applications. Additional functionality is found in the highly sensitive power (50/60 Hz + harmonics) modes for line avoidance at utility construction sites. Depth measurement is taken with the press of a button in all modes of operation (active and passive).
The Easyloc Cam’s intuitive well-organized receiver display is an indicator of a superior design that meets user demands. All functions are quickly understood and within reach.
The large graphical display of signal strength indicates the maximum signal strength with a visual marker. Together with the audio signal and automatic sensitivity control, the operator can quickly confirm the utility location with greater speed and precision.
- Fast and precise location of Sewer TV Cameras
- Three active frequencies - 512 Hz, 640 Hz and 33 kHz frequency
- Automatic depth measurement at the push of a button
- Automatic sensitivity control
- Passive Frequency 50/60
- Depth measurements in all modes – active and passive
- Continuous signal strength display with maximum marker
- Peak indicator “Easy Locate”
- Audio output with volume control
- Dual sensors for auto backlight
- Auto off function – saves batteries